“Our Service is the Difference”
Septic Inspection Specialists
Septic Inspections are usually done for real estate transactions, yet can be requested just to know the condition of the septic system.
What we look for:
- Condition of the tank – damaged? collapse?
- Is the system operating correctly?
- What components are there and are they working?
- After the inspection, a report is produced for the customer.
- We also will give recommendations to improve the septic system if there are defects in the system.
- We may perform a simpler inspection while performing any of our services.
- Grease Traps can be inspected as well and some sewer authorities require them at least once a year.