Septic Inspections are usually done for real estate transactions, yet can be requested just to know the condition of the septic system.
What we look for:
- Condition of the tank - damaged? collapse?
- Is the system operating correctly?
- What components are there and are they working?
- After the inspection, a report is produced for the customer.
- We also will give recommendations to improve the septic system if there are defects in the system.
- We may perform a simpler inspection while performing any of our services.
- Grease Traps can be inspected as well and some sewer authorities require them at least once a year.